Monday, September 24, 2012

Retro Sketches | Challenge #30

Retro Sketches has a great sketch for us this week! 



I pulled out my un-inked Natural Beauties stamp set last night and played around until I came up with a color combination I was happy with: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, and Winter Wisteria:


(Supplies - Stamps: (PTI) Natural Beauties. Ink: (PTI) Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores, Winter Wisteria, Smokey Shadow. Cardstock: (PTI) White, Winter Wisteria. (Avery Elle) Aquamarine. (Hero Arts) Pool Layering Paper. Other: Gems, glitter, button, white string.)

Now that I've used Natural Beauties, I can't wait to use it again! A really versatile & elegant stamp set. 

Have a great week! 

3 comments:

Aimee Cretsinger said...

This is beautiful! I love you color choices and your banner and sentiment are perfect!

Beverley said...

Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous & soft. Your card really caught my eye in the RS gallery. Hugs Bev x

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Erin!