Thursday, September 6, 2012

ColourQ | Challenge #153

I have ten minutes to get this posted before we rush off to soccer practice... poor Evan is going to be practicing in 90 degree heat today! But he is having a blast with his new team and he is anxious for his first game on Saturday. I am embracing my role as Soccer Mom... both boys are on teams this year and we are running back and forth to the soccer field four times per week. It's exhausting! 

I pulled out Papertrey Ink's Heart-2-Heart #7 for my ColourQ card this week. I love the layered and die cut look & the color combination is really striking:



Have a great night! Thanks for stopping by. :-)

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a pretty flower card, Erin, lovely CAS, nice use of the colors! thanks so much for joining us at the colourQ this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin your design is gorgeous. My heart to heart #7 arrived yesterday, can't wait to play. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Donna said...

Beautiful! Since I have found your blog, I love visiting it. All your cards are wonderful. You are very talented. I predict that you will soon be a stamping star.

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great CAS card! Your beautiful flowers and bling are a great way to show off these colors. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Yapha said...

Such a lovely card! Tose flowers are fabulous! Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!